We are pleased to confirm that our Saitama factory has recently achieved IATF 16949 certification, the internationally reknown automotive quality management standard.
The team have been working towards the certification since 2013 and have performed well to develop a quality management system that focusses on continual improvement, defect prevention and the reduction of waste in the supply chain.
Achieving the certification is testament to Advanex’s commitment to:
- Customer satisfaction
- Minimising operating costs
- Continual improvement
- Increasing business opportunities with global customers
- Improved stakeholder relationships
- Internationally recognised credentials
- Automotive market development
We would like to thank the team for their hard work and commitment in achieving the certification.